Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Clarification of my processes.

Now that I've got all of the archived polls, let me do some explaining. First, I'm not rich, so this isn't high tech. My TV is a Tube TV with no component inputs. The colors are a little jacked (trust me I've tried to fix it) and the refresh rate is obvious in some of the pictures I take. My computer doesn't have any way to receive RCA inputs, so you get photos of my TV screen. I know about all of the ways to make something like this look and feel more professional, but I lack the resources (read: money) to do so. I hope this doesn't disappoint you. If it does, then I guess our time together will be short (though, admittedly, I didn't expect it to be very long anyway).

Next, my posting procedures should look uniform by now. What I'm really hoping to get out of you, the reader, is that you'll take an active part in this and become you, the poster. By posting, I really mean commenting. It isn't fun to get statistics without a little discussion to go on. Isn't that what the internet is for nowadays, social networks and whatnot? I'll freely admit that Nintendo picks some really weird topics, but some of them are actually worth discussing. I hope you take the opportunity to do so.

Additionally, I hope to keep a better tab on when these results come through and post them shortly thereafter. I will admit that since no one is really visiting this blog as of yet, my motivation is a little lacking. But if things do pick up, I'll get the results up as quickly as I can. Also, use the "Labels"/Tags that Blogger gives to help sorting topics of interest to you. New polls are usually up about every 2-3 days, so check back often for new results!

No comments: