Friday, December 7, 2007

Data Mine Shaft and Delays

Bad news first. I'm coming upon finals week in my courses. Updates are going to be sparse (yes, more so than they usually are already). If I'm lucky, I might get the last 4 or 5 results up this weekend, but no promises. Rest assured, though, that I'll still be tracking the info, so you can come back in a little bit and see the results then.

Until then, there's some good news, too! Commenter Dave Y. who runs the Data Mine Shaft has taken a lot of the EVC archived results here and elsewhere to form some really neat information regarding voters and voting trends on the channel. It's a two parter, one this week and one next. Reading through it should entertain you until I get a chance to put up more results, so I highly encourage you to go and check it out!